View Profile NickJS

3 Movie Reviews

Powerful Stuff

Wow, this was a great piece with an important message. I knew deep down that I was wasting my time, but it took someone else to really drive it home. Thanks you.

Critically speaking, The art was appealing, the composition of shots were decent, and the animation was somewhat limited, but served its purpose. The writing was the strongest aspect of this, but if I had to improve something, I would work a bit more on the mouth movements. Overall, I'd say well done, sir.

Classic

Nicely done.

Also, with all the memes that constantly make front page, this just proves that Tom Fulp lurks.

Great!

I love every aspect of this cartoon. Even the parts that were bad were done like that intentionally. While everything was done well, the voice acting and animation were what really pulled this animation together. Good work and I hope to see more in the future!

2 Audio Reviews

No thank YOU!

I don't know when my next Irrelevance cartoon will be, but I know for sure this song is going in it.

LadyArsenic responds:

Aww, it was no trouble at all Nickeroni! You, after all, were the inspiration for this! =D

Chips!

After three years of sparse blog postings and unfinished animations, it looks as though you've returned once again to the Internet.

Great song, I think you did a good job of turning "old" into "retro," but not into "annoyingly nostalgic".

Professional Dude.